We’re opening a store in Fitzroy, and we’re on the hunt for bright and bubbly casual retail associates to join our fun team! Our new store is due to open mid-December.
What we’re looking for
Warm and conversational team members who will naturally deliver an unparalleled level of delight to everyone that visits us in store. You’ll need to love design and colour, and be up for a dynamic, busy and fun work environment!
Day to day, you will:
- Deliver an exceptional experience for our customers every single time.
- Support the Store Manager and HQ team in the day-to-day running of the store.
- Support our leadership team with inventory control, ranging from unpacking deliveries to stocktakes.
- Assist with visual merchandising, upholding our VM guidelines and creating a beautiful a space for our community.
To succeed in this role, you will need:
- A genuine love of people and a friendly attitude.
- Excellent customer service skills – keeping our community coming back time and time again!
- A keen eye for detail.
- The ability to thrive in a team environment and also the confidence to work alone.
- A solution driven, ‘can do’ attitude.
- Availability to work weekends as well as some weekdays.
- Previous retail experience highly regarded.
And the perks?
- Unlimited product discounts – 50% off TSC and 30% off any brands we carry in our stores.
- Unlimited product discounts for your immediate family.
TSC Birthday Bucks.
If this sounds like the perfect role for you, apply now! We LOVE a good cover letter so please tell us more about yourself and why you think this role is for you!
To apply, please email your CV and cover letter to Kate at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include the role and store in the subject line.