The Somewhere Co. is recruiting for our Black Friday and peak season team and we would love you to join us!
Our peak sale period will run from Tuesday the of 14th of November to approximately Friday the 8th of December 2023. To be successful for these roles, you will need to have availability to work during this period.
Please send your resume to our Warehouse Lead, Tara at email@example.com
We will have a staggered onboarding over the end of September to the middle of October.
As a Warehouse Assistant, you will be across a range of duties and responsibilities, some of which include:
- Pick, pack & dispatch of goods from the warehouse
- Unloading containers of stock
- Heavy lifting/manoeuvring etc. of items up to a weight of 20kgs
- Checking goods according to Quality Assurance requirements
- Meeting and exceeding daily targets and KPI’s
- Maintaining the cleanliness, organisation and safety of the warehouse
- Work safely at all times to ensure safety and health of all workers.
What you'll need:
- Display a highly motivated and can-do attitude
- Enjoy working in a fast-paced and manual environment
- Have a high level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Show initiative and work efficiently
- Are reliable and trustworthy
- Team player who can work autonomously
- Prior experience as a Warehouse Assistant will be preferred but not mandatory
- A professional approach to troubleshooting problems
- Ability to be flexible with working hours
And if you needed more of a reason to come work with us?
- Flexible working hours
- A role that offers growth
- Unlimited product discounts – 50% off TSC and 30% off any brands we carry in our stores
- Unlimited product discounts for your immediate family