Spring Fling Picnic Rug
Gifting sorted! Pair with our limited edition luxe Picnic Rug Gift Box for a beautifully wrapped pressie!
Mix and match 2 or more cooler bags, picnic rugs or lunch bags and SAVE 10%. Use code BUNDLEUP at checkout. Only valid on full priced items. Cannot be used in conjunction with any other code.
Your next outdoor picnic is about to get a whole lot more chic! Grab your friends and get ready to spend the afternoon lounging around with your loved ones. Our large picnic rug features a soft velvety fabric that you’ll never want to leave. Why would you when you have space for all your favourite people (and food!)?
Featuring seriously stunning prints, faux leather accents and a waterproof backing, our picnic blankets are pretty and practical. Like all TSC picnic products, the shoulder strap means you can go hands-free, making set up and pack down a little easier. Did we mention they’re compact and super easy to roll up too? Time to plan your next picnic, and get ready to turn heads at the park with this picnic mat. It’s what your picnic dreams are made of! Shop our range of matching cooler bags to complete the ultimate picnic set and up your picnic game with our luxe acrylic drinkware.
Crafted by Victorian artist Amy Gibbs, Spring Fling is centred around native Australian plants from the tropical climate up north. This print features hibiscus, maiden hair fern, waratah, banksia, callistemon, eucalyptus and grevillia. Amy’s artwork is well researched and inspired by what she finds on her daily walks – she loves to get lost in the painting of her art piece!
- Size: 150cm x 200cm | 59” x 78” (flat), 42cm x 11cm | 16.5” x 4.3” (rolled)
- Fits four people comfortably with space in the middle for food!
- Adjustable and removable vegan leather shoulder strap
- Sturdy vegan leather carry handle
- Material: Synthetic fleece with waterproof lining underside
- Artist design
- Vegan leather and gold hardware
- Spot clean/hand wash, use a small amount of laundry powder for stains
- Hose down and lay flat to dry for large messes
- Grass or fur can be removed with a lint roller
- Sand can be brushed away with a bristle brush, and excess can be vacuumed
- Underside is wipeable
- Do not iron