We believe practical doesn’t always have to mean black and white. We know eco can be sexy and stunning prints make everything way more fun! We’ve become the destination for everyday modern women, regardless of their stage in life, to find beautifully bright and FUNctional products. For home, work, baby and play.
We're a brand that cares about our team and as such you would never be just another cog in the wheel.
What makes TSC tick?
- Our customers are front and centre of everything we do
- We take our work seriously but our environment is fun, colourful and honest.
- We’re a team that thrives on collaboration.
- We push the boundaries daily, new ideas are welcome and we’re not afraid of change
- We’re nimble, always quick to move and anticipate the ever evolving demands of the marketplace
Sound like we are the team for you? Keep reading!
Digital Marketing Manager - Full-time
Fancy working for one of the fastest-growing lifestyle brands in Australia?
TSC is seeking an experienced, data focused Digital Marketing Manager to work across our retail and wholesale channels.
What you’ll need:
- Minimum 3 years experience working in a similar Digital Marketing role
- Demonstrated experience with AB testing
- Highly motivated and a self-starter attitude
- Proven analytics and segmentation experience
- Tertiary qualifications in relevant disciplines and/or extensive practical experience
- Experience with managing email, online and social campaigns
- Knowledge of email platform, Klaviyo highly regarded
- Strong communication and project management skills, working with multiple stakeholders
- Great copywriting skills with the ability to write for various channels
- Experience in retail and eCommerce highly regarded
- Experience with managing budgets and reporting to executive teams
- Experiencing planning and managing customer journeys and flows and a deep understanding of customer acquisition and retention strategies
What you’ll do:
- Develop, implement and manage the digital marketing strategy across multiple channels
- Plan, design and execute omni-channel campaigns and promotions to reach revenue and growth targets
- Maintain the marketing calendar and execute eCommerce activities across all digital channels
- Manage our Paid Performance Specialists to manage acquisition, retention and growth strategies
- Manage our social media and e-commerce team
- Campaign performance testing, reporting and analysis on a regular basis, including actionable insights
- Work across global markets such as AU and USA
- Management and growth of customer database
- Manage segmentation and data insights, identifying areas of opportunity that can be turned into actionable campaigns
This role is a senior position and will report directly to the CEO. You will work closely with both internal and external team members and stakeholders. You will need to be proactive and results-driven, a strong communicator and find collaboration second nature.
You are someone who doesn’t mind getting their hands dirty and are always looking for ways to continue to improve all touch points.
We are ready to grow to great heights… show us what you can do!!!
Junior Accountant - Part-time: 2 days a week
The Somewhere Co. has a unique opportunity for a part-time Junior Accountant to join our close-knit team! We are seeking someone who is ready for a challenge and to hit the ground running in our ever-growing retail company.
First let’s chat about you
As an extension to our team, we are seeking someone who understands retail, online sales and all that comes with. You will be working with the TSC team for the accounting for all business transactions, both wholesale and retail. You will be preparing quarterly BAS statements, updating financial statements and assisting with the end of year process. You will be maintaining all elements of accounts receivable and accounts payable. We want someone who is going to love the challenge of learning the intricacies of a retail business and bring ideas and solutions to the table.
The following are crucial
- Bachelor Degree in Accounting or related (essential)
- Minimum 1-2 years experience in an accounting or similar role
- Experience using Xero
- Experience using the Microsoft Office suite
- Ability to work with a Financial /ERP system
- High attention to detail
- Communication and organisational skills
- Ability to work to deadlines
- Ability to work both in a team environment and autonomously
- Demonstrate the ability to develop yourself and ability to learn quickly
Experience with the following would be very advantageous
- Shopify Plus
- International Transactions & Importing
Your days will look like
- Keep track of all payments and expenditures, including purchase orders, invoices, statements, etc.
- Maintain historical records
- Creatively strive to continue to improve the systems and processes
- Ensure all tax payments are done in a timely manner
- Keep track of all sales receipts and perform sales reconciliation
- Investigate variances
- Prepare sales summary reports
- Examine bank statements and reconcile them with general ledger entries
- Assist with other end of month and general ledger preparation
- Prepare month end financial reports
- Assist the team with any other projects and finance and administrative duties as required
Warehouse Team Leader
The Somewhere Co. is seeking a part-time Warehouse Team Leader to join our Brisbane team. Your role would be to oversee the daily workflow of our warehouse locations and warehouse team.
What you’ll need:
- Strong communication skills [we want you making besties with our couriers!]
- Attention to detail [this is *essential*]
- Problem solving skills
- At least 2 years experience in a similar role
- An enthusiastic go-getter attitude
- Experience in high volume order fulfilment
- Prior experience in homewares or textiles highly regarded
- Excellent time management and organisation skills
- Ability to meet deadlines whilst maintaining accuracy
- Experience with CIN7 or other stock management systems highly regarded
- Forklift licence highly regarded
Your day to day would look like:
- Pick and Packing both wholesale and retail orders
- Management of warehouse casuals
- Manage stock levels [including stocktakes]
- Booking in orders with our trusted couriers
- Put away all stock and consolidation of stock in correct warehouse locations
- Container and truck delivery unpacking
- Warehouse cleanliness
And if you needed more of a reason to come work with us?
- You get to work with a bunch of fun loving individuals who like to get down to business
- A highly supportive management team
- Personal and professional development
- Generous staff discounts
- Quarterly product allowance
- A role that offers growth