Work With Us!
Fancy working for one of the fastest-growing lifestyle brands in Australia? The Somewhere Co. is waiting for you!
Come join our amazing and fun team!
Casual Retail Assistant - Fitzroy, Melbourne
We’re opening a store in Fitzroy, and we’re on the hunt for bright and bubbly casual retail associates to join our fun team! Our new store is due to open mid-December.
What we’re looking for
Warm and conversational team members who will naturally deliver an unparalleled level of delight to everyone that visits us in store. You’ll need to love design and colour, and be up for a dynamic, busy and fun work environment!
Day to day, you will:
- Deliver an exceptional experience for our customers every single time.
- Support the Store Manager and HQ team in the day-to-day running of the store.
- Support our leadership team with inventory control, ranging from unpacking deliveries to stocktakes.
- Assist with visual merchandising, upholding our VM guidelines and creating a beautiful a space for our community.
To succeed in this role, you will need:
- A genuine love of people and a friendly attitude.
- Excellent customer service skills – keeping our community coming back time and time again!
- A keen eye for detail.
- The ability to thrive in a team environment and also the confidence to work alone.
- A solution driven, ‘can do’ attitude.
- Availability to work weekends as well as some weekdays.
- Previous retail experience highly regarded.
And the perks?
- Unlimited product discounts – 50% off TSC and 30% off any brands we carry in our stores.
- Unlimited product discounts for your immediate family.
TSC Birthday Bucks.
If this sounds like the perfect role for you, apply now! We LOVE a good cover letter so please tell us more about yourself and why you think this role is for you!
To apply, please email your CV and cover letter to Kate at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include the role and store in the subject line.
Seasonal Warehouse Team Member - Brisbane Warehouse
The Somewhere Co. is recruiting for our Black Friday and peak season team and we would love you to join us!
Our peak sale period will run from Tuesday the of 14th of November to approximately Friday the 8th of December 2023. To be successful for these roles, you will need to have availability to work during this period.
Please send your resume to our Warehouse Lead, Tara at email@example.com
We will have a staggered onboarding over the end of September to the middle of October.
As a Warehouse Assistant, you will be across a range of duties and responsibilities, some of which include:
- Pick, pack & dispatch of goods from the warehouse
- Unloading containers of stock
- Heavy lifting/manoeuvring etc. of items up to a weight of 20kgs
- Checking goods according to Quality Assurance requirements
- Meeting and exceeding daily targets and KPI’s
- Maintaining the cleanliness, organisation and safety of the warehouse
- Work safely at all times to ensure safety and health of all workers.
What you'll need:
- Display a highly motivated and can-do attitude
- Enjoy working in a fast-paced and manual environment
- Have a high level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Show initiative and work efficiently
- Are reliable and trustworthy
- Team player who can work autonomously
- Prior experience as a Warehouse Assistant will be preferred but not mandatory
- A professional approach to troubleshooting problems
- Ability to be flexible with working hours
And if you needed more of a reason to come work with us?
- Flexible working hours
- A role that offers growth
- Unlimited product discounts – 50% off TSC and 30% off any brands we carry in our stores
- Unlimited product discounts for your immediate family